I have a love for all things vintage, retro and antique. I spend my weekends trawling through car boot sales, table top sales and junk shops. I have a passion for old books, maps and anything musical.

Monday 14 March 2011

Vintage Poster...

This is perhaps one of my greatest finds. I was once buying a briefcase of sheet music and when I got it home I emptied to the case to find a scrunched up piece of paper. I was going to throw it away until curiosity got the better of me! On un-scrunching and unfolding it I found this marvellous poster. Unfortunately there is no date however I believe it to be around the war years. It does say at the bottom "In aid of the welfare fund... corps and St Johns..." It's a shame there a bits missing but hey ho! I haven't been able to find anything out about the performers but if you know anything please post a comment! This now takes pride and place on my wall...


No comments:

Post a Comment